Sunrise Higher Secondary School Koni:
- To provide an Environment within which all our people feel valued and able to achieve personal excellence in all aspects of life. We aim to do this by:
- Delivering a curriculum, which meets the needs of all in a manner that stimulates, challenges, excites and encourages each people to question and enjoy the opportunities available to them.
- Promoting physical fitness and creativity together with a positive attitude to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Developing self-confidence, self-esteem and personal responsibility, recognizing the importance of human relationships based on understanding, tolerance and respect. We value our community and seek to involve staff, peoples and parents in a positive and effective partnership through:
- The provision of secure, caring and stimulating environment, which will develop positive attitudes and sound relationship both within the school and the wider community. Social awareness, A concern and Feeling for others and to promote professionalism, kindness, honest and integrity.
- The provision of equality of opportunity for all students through diversity of learning and an extracurricular experience that widens their opportunities and awareness.
- The promotion of strong partnership between the home and school.
- Recognizing and celebrating personal and collective success.